Wednesday, December 1, 2010

About Me...


Owkey.. Actually i don't know where  to start. Lets begin from the start. My name is Muhammad Syakirin bin Jamil Hikal. Born on the 28th of july 1992. 5 siblings and i'm the second one. live in KL, ampang, taman cempaka. in a relationship with Siti Fadilah. i love her so much. I think that should be enough for now. Heres my sToRy. If i'm not mistaken i was about 2 or 3 years old when my mother Roslina binti Haji Membar continued her studies at the United States of America.


 Thats my lovely Mommy and Daddy (Jamil Hikal bin Abdul Razak). I love them so freaking damn much. I'm nothing without them. They've been supporting me in what i do. And i'm so grateful i have them right beside me. They were always there when i need them. Love u so much Mommy and Daddy.Illinois  was the home of my family back then. My beloved mother was continuing her studies for her Degree at The Universities Of Illinois. Yes it was home sweet home for me back then. God knows how much i miss those days. We traveled almost all of Chicago. And the most sweet memories that i can remember is when we went to Disney World (Disney World is much more bigger and enjoyable compare to Disney Land). It takes us about a week to finish playing & visit that place... Man!! it was a blast.. i sure do miss those days... After 3 years there we came back to Malaysia.. At first my head felt kind of weird because U.S and Malaysia are the opposite time. i wanted to go back. it doesn't felt like home. the place, the weather, the day, the people, the houses, vehicle. it was like going through hell. damn i hated this place. 
a couple of years later i started feeling like home again. than went to kindergarden, primary school (S.K.Desa Pandan), high school (S.M.K. Datok Lokman) and now KPMIM (Mara Professional Collage Indera Mahkota). Collage is a new world for me, it's like hell + heaven= hellven. The hell part is that u have to live and study far from home and deal with fucking shit kind of people. The heaven part is that u meet lost of new friends and some of them are relly cool and sporting. I love you guys!!!.  If i tell the whole story it'll be endless. well thats all for now. I'll add more from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment